Friday, April 29, 2011

Lost at Birth

This isn't exactly a full lecture. I just had to write something down about the whole President Obama birth certificate thing.

First, do we REALLY think that the Democratic Party would have elected him as their candidate, if they thought he might not be a US citizen? I don't trust any political party, but I do know that they do their homework.

Besides, if you research what constitues a national and/or citizen of the United States at birth, I'm pretty sure no matter where he was born, he probably fits into one of these categories. All it take is for one of his parents to be citizens for at least 5 years. Turns out, his mother was born and raised in Wichita, Kansas. I think he qualifies.

And to think of all the TV and radio airtime, money, words, and breaths wasted on such a silly thing. Sheesh...

No comments:

Post a Comment